TMS Marine Cranes
TMS Marine Cranes develops and builds in house innovative electric and hydraulic cranes for maritime use in particular. The cranes are controlled from a control platform, control cabine or by (radiographical) remote controls.
Knuckle Boom Crane
TMS develops and supplies knuckle boom cranes for a.o. offshore applications. TMS knuckle boom cranes are designed to keep the top of the boom as low as possible within the reach of the crane, so that the slack on the wire rope is limited and the load is swaying as less as possible as a result of the movement of the vessel .
TMS develops and supplies grab cranes for a.o. vessels. The grab crane is used for both lifting and dredging activities. Characteristics of the grab crane are: lightweight boom, relatively large reach, workable dredging depth, relatively high lifting speeds which makes the crane ideal for transhipment.
TMS cranes can be supplied in accordance with the requirements of classification societies like: ABS, BV, DNV-GL, CCS, LRS. TMS is strong in innovative designs, flexible approach in the design and construction phase, and prepared to make custom and reliable solutions.
The cranes can be supplied with following options:
- Pedestal in the required shape and length
- Explosive proof electrical control and drives (ATEX)
- Frequency drives for electrical drives
- Certified for “manriding”
- Passive and/or active heave compensation systems
- Constant tensioning system
- Assistance with design and FEM analyses for integration of the crane with pedestal in the vessel.
- Customized lifting beams